lunes, 26 de marzo de 2007

My life in Guatemala

It's a strange thing to live and work in a third world country, though I remember most of the things were just the same in the safe old europe world, too. Here it's a steady up and down. Good News: Bad News. Good Days: Bad Days. A lot of fun: A lot of tears...
Sometimes I wonder if people really appreciate your work and time and whether you really have the chance to make a difference in life.
As this is my first blog entry - I will give some information why I am writing in a blog. I am thirty year old professional working for a leading corporation in Guatemala. Besides this there are three businesses keeping my attention and stealing my sleep (in terms of working hours a day).
International Business Academy: a growing corporate training institute
Officient: a great virtual office service to make YOUR business success easier and lower costs
Rener: producing solar panels for industrial purposes and warm water use in households

With all these projects I am kind of busy and try to enjoy every free minute with my great guatemalan wife. We are looking forward to day where we can allow ourselves to live a bit more layd back... some day...

Content here will be a lot about life in Guatemala, strategy planning and execution, how I am trying to find my work-life balance and coaching...
I hope you might be leaving some comments to show me that at least somebody is reading my first attemps in online publishing...

No hay comentarios: